Our intensive ESL Course is 4 weeks for each session. Students learn skills in reading, listening, writing, and speaking. We have classes from Beginning level to Advance level.
5 Day ESL Program:
Morning: Monday through Friday 8:45am - 12:30pm
Afternoon: Monday through Friday 1:15pm - 5:00pm
Evening: Monday through Thursday 5:30pm - 10:00pm
2 Day ESl Program:
Tuesday/Wednesday OR Thursday/Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
All our teachers are native English speakers, and we have lots of activities and opportunities for students to practice their speaking.
In order to apply, we need the following from a student:
- copy of passport page
- application form (see to right)
- bank statement (no older than 3 months, has at least $4,800, in English; for each dependent, we require $900 extra
- If the student has a sponsor, we need a sponsor letter
- $85 registration fee (non-refundable)
- 2 month tuition in advance ($820 each month)
You can email your documents (email@example.com) and make payments online at www.mentoracollege.edu As soon as you send us the documents, we will issue the I-20 and send it to you directly by FedEx. (Additional cost of $130 for the delivery)